Quality and provenance of ingredients, cooked in the traditional Italian way without starch thickeners, sugar or flavour enhancers, make Seggiano the best tasting authentic pasta sauces.
- Authentic Italian recipe prepared in Sicily with 100% Italian ingredients
- Made with the producer’s own locally grown aubergine
- Naturally sweet sun-ripened tomatoes - no sugar or flavour enhancers
- Vegan and organic
- Made with extra virgin olive oil from a Sicilian award winning mill
- Most competitors use cheap olive oil or sunflower oil!
This classic Sicilian sugo is made with lots of aubergine, to absorb all the delicious flavours of sweet Italian-grown tomatoes, herbs and extra virgin olive oil. We found that using a really good Sicilian extra virgin oil made all the flavours sweeter and richer. Simply a traditional Italian recipe made the traditional way, with excellent ingredients. Seggiano brings the warm and authentic flavours of Italy right to your kitchen.
Chopped and sieved tomatoes (italian origin)* 64%, aubergine* 19%, extra virgin olive oil*, onion*, white wine *, high oleic cold extracted sunflower oil*, garlic*, sea salt, oregano*, chilli*
Store in a cool place. Once opened refrigerate and consume within four days.
Average Nutritional Values – per 100g