The Driver family can trace its roots back to the mid 19th century when they first started serving the local community with a grocery shop in the market town of Ibstock. The family started producing pickles to sell in its shops around 1902, the demand was such that in 1906 Driver’s Pickle and Vinegar Company was established by Frederick Charles Driver. More than 100 years on, the company today is owned by the fourth generation of Driver’s and take pride in that the products today are still made in the same tradition as in Fredericks era. We particularly love the divine Drivers Pickled Eggs and Mini Onions!!